Summer 2022 Updates
Please bookmark this URL as we will be using this page to communicate updates throughout the summer. Please ensure your email address and mobile number are correct as we will be using these to inform parents of any updates.
*** If we (TWBA) have completed the registration on your behalf, acceptance of the General Camp and COVID-19 Summer Camp waivers are implied. **
ECS location not available for Week 1 only. Please proceed to one of the other 3 locations.
The Following locations have been confirmed:
ECS - 525 Mt Pleasant Ave, Westmount, Quebec H3Y 3H6
LCCHS - 240 9th Ave, Lasalle, Quebec H8P 2N9
LCC - 4090 Av. Royal, Montréal, QC H4A 2M5
Westmount High - 4350 Saint-Catherine St, Westmount, Quebec H3Z 1R1 (Elite Only)
- Grouping or paring of friends must be requested at the location on the first day of each week. We will do our best to accommodate.
- Westmount High is for Elite basketball training only starting at 12 years old.
- Please send all inquiries to email@example.com
- Please visit and bookmark the 2022 TWBA Summer Update Page for additional information. All up to date information will be added there during the summer.
Week 1: June 27th to July 1st
Week 2: July 4th to July 8th
Week 3: July 11th to July 15th
Week 4: July 18th to July 22nd
Week 5: July 25th to July 29th
Week 6: August 1st to August 5th
Week 7: August 8th to August 12th
Children ages 6 thru 18
We have 4 locations to choose from:
1- ECS – 525 Mt Pleasant Ave, Westmount, Quebec H3Y 3H6
2- LCCHS – 240 9th Ave, Lasalle, Quebec H8P 2N9
3- LCC – 4090 Av. Royal, Montréal, QC H4A 2M5
4- Westmount High – 4350 Saint-Catherine St, Westmount, Quebec H3Z 1R1 (Elite Only)
In order to use your Gift of Camp certificate, please complete the registration process, choose “offline” as payment option and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Invoice Number. We will apply your certificate and complete your registration.
- A burning desire to be a better basketball player
- 2 masks per day (extra in the bag)
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Cold Snacks and Lunch (Microwave not available)
- Come dressed ready to play (comfortable running shoes, shorts, t-shirt)
- ** Lockers will not be available (COVID-19) **
- ** No changing clothes (COVID-19) **
- No money
- Phones need to be in a sealed bag with your name on it
8:45 AM – 9:00 AM: Drop-off
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Camp Start / Daily Briefing
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Warm-up and stretching
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Shooting, dribbling and passing techniques
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM: Stations: PeeWee/NIT – A: Lay-ups B: Passing C: Dribbling D: Shooting
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM: Stations: NCAA/NBA – A: Defence B: Strength C: Dribbling D: Shooting
12:15 PM – 1:15 PM: LUNCH
1:15 PM – 1:30 PM: Guest lecture and History of Basketball (Professional Athletes, Nutritionist, Motivational Speaker)
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM: Video and Audio
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: GAME TIME
Registration Opening Soon
A special advanced training program for age group 12 – 23 that it given by Trevor Williams and his selected coaches. This takes place after camp (3:30pm – 5:00pm).
Cost is $25/day if you are a camper or $45/day for non-campers.