Summer 2021 Updates
Please bookmark this URL as we will be using this page to communicate updates throughout the summer. Please ensure your email address and mobile number are correct as we will be using these to inform parents of any updates.
*** If we (TWBA) have completed the registration on your behalf, acceptance of the General Camp and COVID-19 Summer Camp waivers are implied. **
2021-06-30: LCCHS is closed on July 1st.
2021-06-24: ACADEMIC ZONE TUTORING: TWKF Academic Zone is proud to offer academic tutoring support during the summer months with the Trevor Williams Basketball Academy. Our group of knowledgeable and experienced tutors will be conducting sessions during camp hours or after hours on zoom beginning July 5th.
2021-06-23: Unfortunately, Westmount High will NOT be available for Week 1 - June 28th to July 2nd. You will have to attend one of these 3 other locations for Week 1 only. An email has been sent to confirm a new location. ECS location is FULL for week 1.
2021-05-28: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are allowed a limited amount of campers at each location. If not already completed, please use the button below to confirm your location ASAP. (Even if you have selected one during registration)
Week 1: June 28th to July 2nd
Week 2: July 5th to July 9th
Week 3: July 12th to July 16th
Week 4: July 19th to July 23rd
Week 5: July 26th to July 30th
Week 6: August 2nd to August 6th
Week 7: August 9th to August 13th
Boys and Girls ages 6 thru 18
- ECS – Miss Edgar’s & Miss Cramps – 525 Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Westmount, QC, H3Y 3H6
- Westmount High School – 4350 St. Catherine St. West, Westmount, QC, H3Z 1R2
- Royal Vale High School – 5945 Somerled Ave., Montreal, QC, H3X 2A5
- Lasalle Community Comprehensive High School – LCCHS – 240 9th Avenue, Lasalle, QC, H8P 2N9
In order to use your Gift of Camp certificate, please complete the registration process, choose “offline” as payment option and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Invoice Number. We will apply your certificate and complete your registration.
- A burning desire to be a better basketball player
- 2 masks per day (extra in the bag)
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Cold Snacks and Lunch (Microwave not available)
- Come dressed ready to play (comfortable running shoes, shorts, t-shirt)
- ** Lockers will not be available (COVID-19) **
- ** No changing clothes (COVID-19) **
- No money
- Phones need to be in a sealed bag with your name on it
8:45 AM – 9:00 AM: Drop-off
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Camp Start / Daily Briefing
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Warm-up and stretching
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Shooting, dribbling and passing techniques
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM: Stations: PeeWee/NIT – A: Lay-ups B: Passing C: Dribbling D: Shooting
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM: Stations: NCAA/NBA – A: Defence B: Strength C: Dribbling D: Shooting
12:15 PM – 1:15 PM: LUNCH
1:15 PM – 1:30 PM: Guest lecture and History of Basketball (Professional Athletes, Nutritionist, Motivational Speaker)
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM: Video and Audio
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: GAME TIME
3:00PM – 3:30 PM: Pick-up
A special advanced training program for age group 12 – 23 that it given by Trevor Williams and his selected coaches. This takes place after camp (3:30pm – 5:00pm).
Cost is $25/day if you are a camper or $45/day for non-campers.